You don’t have to spend a lot of money to eat well, this recipe is a clear example. Furthermore, “it is a homage to the women of yesteryear how long ago they had one vegetable patch just a little more ASSET. and with a chickennail pods from the garden and some potato they made a chicken stew.” A plate with many spoons full which can be made all year round because “the result is a stew light and a lot Rich“. Consider this recipe with which you will surely succeed.
Chicken and Bean Stew Chicken and Bean Stew meat
- A chicken cut into pieces
- Three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- half a leek
- A clove of garlic
- Half an onion
- a ripe tomato
- 300 grams of green beans
- a spoonful of paprika
- a spoonful of flour
- three medium potatoes
- Add salt to the chicken and add the oil to a non-stick pan.
- When it is hot, we will fry the chicken. It is important that it remains slightly golden.
- We put it in the pot.
- Meanwhile, cut the leek, garlic and onion into very small cubes.
- We also peel the tomato and also cut it into small cubes.
- Remove the tops of the pods and cut into pieces.
- Peel the potatoes and leave them in cold water.
- Later we cut the potatoes.
- In the oil in which we fried the chicken, saute the leek, garlic and onion.
- When it takes about five minutes to cook, add the tomato, a little salt and let everything fry well. Later add the green beans and potatoes.
- Give it a few turns, let it mix a little and add the spoonful of flour and paprika, give it a few turns and immediately put everything in the pan.
- Pour water into the pan where we made the sauce and stir well with a spatula and add it to the pan.
- Add some water to the pan and let it boil for 35 minutes.