Adding surimi or crab sticks to your salads is a way to enrich them with high-quality protein, making this dish a complete and healthy option, perfect as a single dish. But don’t limit yourself to classic lettuce salads, as there are many options that will amaze you when you try them.
Salads with crab sticks or surimi are light, nutritious and healthy, as this ingredient provides essential amino acids, emphasizing the assimilation and easy digestion of its proteins and emphasizing its omega 3 and vitamin B12 content.
1. Salad with crab sticks with mayonnaise
300 grams of rice
1 can of drained corn
How to make crab stick salad
- Cook the rice following the directions
- Boil the eggs, let them cool and peel them.
- Chop them and put them in a bowl with boiled rice.
- Wash and cut the cucumber into small cubes
- Add it to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the surim by cutting it into small cubes and add it to the salad
- Drain the can of boiled corn and add to the salad
- Add 3 tablespoons of homemade mayonnaise. If you don’t want to use eggs, you can prepare lactonesa, also delicious and very easy to make.
- Once we have all the ingredients, we mix them and we have ready the salad with the crab sticks.
How to serve salad with crab sticks
To serve the salad we use a metal ring like this one. We decorate it with a little dill.
2. Rice salad with crab sticks
This rice salad is a complete and nutritious dish, since in addition to surumi as the main protein, it also contains tuna, peppers, corn and olives.
Salad with rice
- 300 grams of rice
- 1 can of drained corn
- 2 cans of tuna (about 160 g)
- 10 green olives
- 6 surim sticks
- 4 eggs
- Piquillo pepper strips
- extra virgin olive oil
How to make surimi rice salad
- Heat the water in a pot, when it starts to boil add the rice and a little salt; Cook for the time indicated on the package.
- After the rice is cooked, drain and rinse under water.
- Then add a teaspoon of olive oil and mix well.
- Add well-drained tuna and corn.
- We also incorporate surimi bars into pieces
- At the end, add the boiled egg in pieces (the egg will be pre-cooked).
- We mix everything well.
- We put it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, before serving the rice salad, garnish with olive slices and piquillo peppers.
- We extract olive oil, vinegar and salt, each guest tastes the rice salad according to his desire.
3. Fruit salad with sour cream
- 1 green apple
- 1 mango
- 2 slices of natural pineapple
- 1 small can of corn: 4 bars Krissia surimi
- 4 spoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil; Salt; pepper
Cut all the fruits into small cubes, as well as the surimi bars. Mix everything in a bowl with mayonnaise, lemon juice and olive oil. Season to taste. Use a ring to present the salad.
This crab salad recipe is very original and easy to prepare, you will see that although it is a Japanese recipe, its ingredients are common.
With information from Pequerecetas