Good weather brings with it the easiest and freshest meals of the season. Cold, quick and easy-to-prepare dishes become favorites dinners summer, reigning over all salads. Because they are the fastest, the simplest, and you can present anything you want. They are the star dishes of the summer and if you have already exhausted them all recipe book of options, with these green salad recipes you will once again fully enjoy them.
Salad with csar express dressing
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 3 tablespoons plain or Greek yogurt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 anchovies
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- salt and black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 handfuls of walnuts
- Parmesan cheese slices
- 2 chicken fillets
- Heat a pan with a few drops of EVOO to brown the chicken.
- Meanwhile, grind the garlic and anchovies very finely and grind them with the help of a mortar until you get a kind of paste.
- Place the anchovy and garlic paste in a bowl and mix with the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes and lettuce, prepare some parmesan with the help of a peeler and cut the boiled chicken breast into thin strips.
- At the end, assemble the salad and add the alio.
- 1 bag of spice leaves
- 2 pumpkins cut into strips
- Cups of cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 carrots cut into sticks
- 1 yellow corn cut into strips
- 2 cups sanitized baby spinach
- 1 cup sanitized and chopped kale
- 1 cup disinfected arugula
- Fillet with red onion
- Open a spice sheet, put some cauliflower, carrot sticks and corn strips; close and press lightly to infuse the spices.
- Place the rolled leaf in a pan without oil and cook over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove the hole and repeat the procedure with the rest of the vegetables.
- Serve over spinach leaves, kale and argula along with red onion.
Green salad with cous cous and edamame
Ingredients (2 people):
- 100 grams of couscous
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- baby spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic and two chili peppers
- mint and basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- half a lime
- Peppermint or spearmint leaves
- Basil leaves
- To make green cous cous, boil baby spinach in twice the amount of water as cous cous. After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and add the two cloves of garlic, chillies and mint and basil leaves and mix everything for two minutes.
- Add the couscous and cover for 5-10 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
- Once cooled add some EVOO and edamame and mix well.
- Place the mixture in a jar and top with cherry tomatoes cut in half, diced avocado and some fresh spinach leaves.
- For the dressing, mix the soy sauce, EVOO and juice of half a lime with the mint and basil leaves and toss.
Green salad with avocado, asparagus and parmesan
Ingredients (4 people):
- 1 box “spring mix” lettuce (about 8 cups)
- 1 bunch of chopped asparagus
- 1/2 to 1 diced avocado
- Slices of Reggiano parmesan to taste
- 1/4 cup fennel or celery bulb, thinly sliced
For the vinaigrette:
- Zest and juice of 1 yellow lemon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped dill
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey as desired
- Salt and pepper
- Blanch the asparagus by immersing it in boiling water for 30 seconds and transferring it to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning
- Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and add some vinaigrette, salt and pepper. Mix to taste and add more vinaigrette if needed
- Serve with a little salt and pepper
Feta salad with strawberries and cucumber
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cucumber
- glass of feta cheese
- glass nuts
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves and fresh arugula
- 3 cs modena balsamic vinegar
- 4Cs EVOO
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
For the year:
- Mix the vinegar, EVOO, sesame seeds, dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl until all the ingredients are combined.
For the salad:
- Place spinach, arugula and mint in a large bowl as salad bases.
- Then gradually add the rest of the laminated or cut ingredients
- And, finally, sprinkle feta cheese, add alio and mix until all the ingredients are integrated.
Salad with smoked salmon and avocado
Ingredients: young shoots, 1 avocado, smoked salmon, pickles, apples, mozzarella balls, black sesame, pink salt, lemon, extra virgin olive oil.
- At the bottom of the bowl put a good handful of tender sprouts.
- Peel and cut the apple into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Repeat the process with the avocado.
- Crumble a few pieces of smoked salmon.
- Cut some pickles.
- Add some mozzarella balls.
- And finally some black sesame and mix with salt, lemon and oil to taste.
You may be interested
Gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free… Sweet recipes so you don’t give up sweets