Don’t know what to make for lunch this weekend? Maybe when the week is over all we want is to come home, relax and not worry about the food we’re preparing the next day. Sometimes we give ourselves a little treat to go out to eat and save ourselves from cooking. But there are days when we don’t even have the slightest intention to do it.
We look for alternatives with some the ingredients we have on hand and that do not involve the preparation of a complicated dish. the rocks they can be an excellent option to prepare easily, quickly and that we can also add to the filling sweet or salty ingredients. So this time we give you the recipe for make crepes filled with chicken breastthis dish can be accompanied by a side dish vegetables or salad.
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons. From olive oil
- 1 tablespoon. of butter
- 2 cups diced chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 2 spoons of sour cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chopped onion
- Add two eggs, one cup of flour, one cup of milk, two teaspoons of olive oil, a pinch of salt to the blender and mix until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- To prepare the crepes, you must put a non-stick pan on a medium heat, add half a spoonful of butter, without letting it burn and throw in some of the dough you prepared earlier, make sure it is a small amount and it is very Fat. a thin layer is formed, it spreads very well in the pan. Let it cook on both sides without burning or sticking to the pan. Repeat the process until the dough is finished.
- Pour a spoonful of olive oil into a separate pan, add the diced chicken breast, chopped onion, two chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let it brown a little.
- Add sour cream, a teaspoon of mustard and mozzarella cheeseMix the ingredients perfectly for about 5 minutes.
- Fill the crepes with the chicken, decorate them with some chopped parsley. You can accompany this recipe with a side salad.
Serve and enjoy!