of tacos They are undoubtedly one of the most important, most loved and most popular dishes in our country. Their tradition transcends social strata and they are present in almost all the daily moments of Mexican families.
Virtually any dish can be turned into a taco, thanks corn versatility and, it’s up to our imagination to transform our favorite foods into delicious taquitos.
Follow this recipe, you can make it for breakfast or lunch, you decide.
MEXICAN CHICKEN TACO
- 5 chicken breasts
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 chopped onion
- 270 g of chopped tomatoes
- chopped jalapeno pepper
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and let it fry.
- Add the chopped red tomato, stir to combine and leave until the ingredients soften.
- Add the chopped jalapeño pepper. Add some salt and pepper and let the whole taco filling mixture brown.
- Take the chicken breasts and shred them. The season.
- Add the chicken, stir and let the chicken cook.
Ready!, grab a tortilla and make your tacos.