We’re already counting down to enjoying the bank holiday we have this September, but we’re dying to enjoy it all Typical Mexican dishes, drinks and desserts that are used to consume during the celebration. And in order not to get complicated with elaborate recipes, this time we give you the recipe for one delicious chicken wire. This dish will be ideal to share and accompany with a green sauce, here you can find it step by step to prepare it.
Teli is one of the dishes that have become very popular in the country, the combination of flavors is a feast for the palate. The mixture of peppers they allude to the colors of the flag because they can be involved in their preparation red and green bell pepper which together with the onion can be said to be a very patriotic dish. There are different varieties in which you can add different ingredients like beef or chicken, add some bacon and cheese.
And not to curse you anymore we give you the recipe to prepare a chicken wire, It will be very simple and also cheap. it’s you can repeat the recipe for a regular meal, if you are short on time or want to take advantage of some ingredients you have at home. Go get a pencil and paper and write down everything you need.
- 1/2 kg chicken breast
- 200 grams of ham
- 1/2 onion
- 1 crushed garlic
- the juice of a lemon
- Olive oil
- Red pepper
- Green pepper
- 300 g of grated Manchego cheese
- The preparation is very simple for this recipe it is necessary to cut the chicken breast into pieces.
- In a container, add the pieces of chicken breast, pour the juice of half a lemon, a spoonful of olive oil, pressed or pressed garlic, salt and pepper to taste; and mix well so that the ingredients stick to the meat. It should be marinated for about 40 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, place the ham in squares without adding extra oil, let it fry and stir well without letting it burn. You will see the meat release some fat, which will serve to flavor the wire.
- Add the peppers and onion that you have to cut into squares before and start mixing them for about 5 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan.
- In the same pan, put the chicken pieces and stir them so that they release their flavor and the meat is perfectly cooked.
- Add the vegetables again and stir for about 5 minutes. Once all the ingredients are combined, add the Manchego cheese and let it cook over medium heat. It is recommended to cover the preparation so that the cheese melts easily.
- Accompany this preparation with handmade tortillas and enjoy.