Make a different barbecue with these bacon and tip skewers, a combination that your guests probably haven’t tried and you’ll be the talk of the town.
Show up at the next barbecue you host by preparing this incomparable ham and bacon brochette, a delicious blend of juicy meats that will simply take your breath away; don’t think twice and let yourself be surprised by this pleasure, everyone will be surprised and you will be the star of the day.
In Easy Kitchen you will always find everything you need to enjoy every moment, like these incredible recipes for a barbecue, you will love it!
- 12 pieces of scallops
- 12 pieces of smoked ham
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 yellow lemons quartered
- Wrap the bacon slices around the dish, secure with a toothpick. We fix them and grill them.
- Serve with lemon and spinach leaves.
Tips for a perfect barbecue
- You should at all costs avoid lighting the charcoal with any liquid, as this contaminates the food.
- You should always preheat your grill, either with charcoal on the ember point or the highest temperature on the gas burners.
- Clean your grill while it’s still hot with a wire brush, this will remove any excess food stuck on.
- Oil will keep your food from sticking to the grill, but you should add it to your food instead of spraying it on the grill.
- When using direct heat to cook food, it should only be used for tender or small cuts.
With information from Easy Kitchen